Now titled War Robots Hack, is a third-person shooter action game for mobile platforms from Pixonic. WWR is a freemium game and was released in 2014 for iOS devices and in 2015 for Android ones. The game features robots and multiplayer battles so, if you like PvP and MMO battle modes this may be a fantastic choice for you.
There are in-app purchases that offer the possibility to move forward faster, but if you don’t want to rush things, Walking War Robots Hack won’t cost you anything. Even more, it is available for a wide range of devices so you can play it whenever and wherever you are.
In the game, you are driving a robot into battle and team up with other players against your common enemy. For this, you will have to choose a robot and a battle and Walking War Robots Hack will team you up with other players of the same rank as you. Your team is made out of 6 members and is fighting another team with the same number of members. Each battling round takes 10 minutes at the end of which, one of the teams is declared the winner. There are 3 main ways that can bring your team’s victory:
- Capture and hold as many of your enemy’s beacons as possible to completely deplete their energy bar. To capture a beacon, your robot must be close to it without any enemies in range.
- Make sure your energy bar is longer than your enemy’s.
- Completely destroy all the robots in the enemy team.
Each robot is equipped with certain weapons and you can improve your robot’s weapon arsenal by purchasing more from the shop. You have the option to fire all your weapons at once or individual weapons by activating the corresponding icons.
If you are killed in battle, you can either continue with another robot for the next fight or remain a spectator and admire the skills of other players. This is a multiplayer game so communication and strategy are quite important which is why it may help to observe at first.
Features that may interest you
Now that you are familiar with the general idea, let’s see other features that make this game great besides robots.
- You can own as many robots as you like. However, to use a robot in the battle, you will need a hangar slot where to equip the ro These hangars can be purchased with gold won in your previous battles.
- Walking War Robots Hack lets you choose the robots according to your budget. Thus, there are three types of robots: light, medium, and heavy. As you can imagine, the light ones are the cheapest with fewer weapons but faster and the heavy ones come heavily equipped.
- You can become the Best Pilot in the game by completing military tasks outside the battlefield. Here you can learn more about the game and controlling the robot of your choice.
While it is not the same as Terminator robots, Walking War Robots Hack are still quite fun to manage and play with! If you like this sort of games, you should give it a try!